for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Full-Sized Ford of the 1960s
Hey car buffs! Test your knowledge of the full-sized Fords of the 1960s by answering these questions.
April 26, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: 1960 Country Squire @ wikimedia commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. During what four consecutive model years of the 1960s did full-sized Fords feature round taillights?
2. In what model year was the Ford LTD introduced to the market?
3. For what three years did the styling for full-sized Fords feature vertically stacked headlights?
4. For what model year did the 289 cubic inch V8 become the standard V8 engine for full-sized Fords?
5. In what single model year was the Galaxie 500 "7 Liter" model sold?
6. To compete with Chevrolet's Impala Super Sport Ford introduced a sports model of it's full-sized Galaxie 500 called the XL. In what model year was it introduced to the market?
7. In what model year were the full-sized Fords (actually the entire Ford line) awarded Motor Trend's "Car of the Year" award?
8. For what model year did Ford introduce two-way reversible ignition and trunk keys to its full sized cars?
9. What feature did Ford's full-sized station wagons feature exclusively starting with the 1966 models?
A. The three-way magic doorgate
B. Woodgrain siding
C. Vinyl upholstery
D. Self-cleaning rear window
10. For what single model year did Ford make thickly padded steering wheels standard on all of its cars, including the full-sized models?
Pine River Consulting 2022