for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Saddam Hussein - Ruthless Tyrant
A quiz on the Iraqi hardman who clawed his way to power and ruled via terror.
October 20, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Born in 1937, Saddam Hussein never knew which important family member?
2. What does "Saddam" literally mean?
A. Lover of goats
B. Destroyer of all
C. He who confronts
D. Servant of the people
3. After high school what career did Saddam Hussein embark on?
B. Member of a terrorist group
4. In 1959 what did Saddam Hussein attempt to do?
A. Swim the length of the Euphrates River
B. Be democratically elected to the Iraqi parliament
C. Assassinate the Iraqi President
D. Marry his brother's wife after first killing him
5. Saddam Hussein lived in exile in what nation for three years?
6. Becoming Iraqi President in 1979, Saddam went to war with what Middle East nation in 1980?
7. In 1988 what group of people did Saddam Hussein attack with nerve gas, killing approximately 5000?
8. What neighbouring country did Saddam Hussein order his troops to attack in August, 1990?
9. In 2003 Saddam Hussein, was deposed when what combined force invaded Iraq?
A. U N Operation Saddam
B. Liberate Iraq
C. Coalition of the Willing
D. Operation Freedom
10. How did Saddam Hussein meet his end in December, 2006?
A. Found dead of starvation in his hideout
B. Killed by Iraqi rebels who caught him
C. Shot by U S Navy Seals who were sent to capture him
D. Hanged by the neck
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by