for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Santa Clause 2
I found "The Santa Clause 2" pretty decent as sequels go. I especially liked the magical North Pole they created for it. If you liked the film, I think you will enjoy my quiz. Have fun!
December 12, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Santa Clause 2 @ jackasscritics.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the girl Charlie liked?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the new names the Tooth Fairy proposed for himself?
A. Captain Floss
B. Plaque Man
D. Tooth Sleuth
3. According to the Sandman, more people lose sleep over this than anything else:
A. finding their true purpose
B. how to balance children and work
C. what to give people for Christmas
D. whether to tell their children that Santa is real
4. What machine did Curtis use to duplicate Santa?
A. the duplicator
B. the pantograph
C. the pneuma-flash
D. the transmogrifier
5. What was the name of the woman who sang a warped version of a Shania Twain song?
6. Which reindeer did Santa take to go see Charlie?
7. Scott described himself to Carol as:
A. a diamond in the rough
B. a right jolly old elf
C. a Rubik's cube with pants
D. a work in progress
8. What was the name of the girl who approached Santa at the recreation center?
9. What was Carol's choice of movies to see?
A. Breakfast at Tiffany's
B. It Happened One Night
C. Sleepless in Seattle
D. Two for the Road
10. What did Carol name the rocking horse she had as a kid?
Conditions of Use