for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Funny Farm
I hope you enjoy my quiz on this old favorite, starring Chevy Chase and Madolyn Smith. Good luck!
January 12, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: imdb.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the Vermont town to which Andy and Elizabeth moved?
B. Pine Bluff
C. Jupiter Hollow
2. On their anniversary, Andy broke the local record for eating:
A. crabapple tarts
C. sheep testicles
D. teriyaki cockroaches
3. What did Elizabeth find in her flowerbed?
A. a corpse
D. several old toilets
4. What was the name of the mailman in the small town?
A. Marion Corey
B. Dirk Criterion
C. Gus Lotterhand
D. Crum Petree
5. Why did Sheriff Ledbetter go around town in a taxi?
A. The town couldn't afford a car for him.
B. He flunked his driving test.
C. He wasn't a real sheriff.
D. He drove a taxi in his spare time.
6. Who got a fish hook stuck in his neck?
7. What did Andy call the dog that Elizabeth gave him on their anniversary?
D. Yellow Dog
8. Where did the Farmers stay on their anniversary?
A. Dr. Fogler's Bungalows
B. Lakeside Inn
C. Mountain Hideaway
D. Sid's HideaWay Bungalows
9. What was the title of the book Andy had started writing?
A. Breaking Even
B. Down a Dark Road
C. The Big Heist
D. The Las Vegas Caper
10. The main character in Elizabeth's book was an animal named Andy. What kind of animal was he?
Conditions of Use