for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Frances Bavier - Known to the world as "Aunt Bee"
Frances Bavier was a recognised dramatic actress whose career options became limited after her memorable role as Aunt Bee in The Andy Griffith Show.
March 09, 2019
TV, Radio & Stage
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Frances Bavier @ knickerbockervillage)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Frances Bavier born on December 14, 1902?
A. New York City
B. Raleigh, North Carolina
C. Los Angeles, California
D. Helena, Montana
2. Frances Bavier was a movie actress before her role as Aunt Bee. In which 1950s science fiction movie did she appear?
A. The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
B. The Day the Earth Stood Still
C. It Came From Outer Space
D. The War of the Worlds
3. Frances Bavier appeared in many 1950s TV series. Which of the following was not one where she played a role?
B. 77 Sunset Strip
D. Wagon Train
4. In what year did Frances Bavier begin playing Aunt Bee in The Andy Griffith Show?
5. In what popular 1960s TV series did Frances Bavier also play Aunt Bee?
A. Petticoat Junction
B. Green Acres
C. The Beverly Hillbillies
D. Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C.
6. How could the working relationship between Frances Bavier and Andy Griffith be described?
A. like a marriage made in heaven
B. tense at the best of times
C. like a mother and son, with Frances mothering Andy
D. each trying to upstage the other
7. How many Emmy Awards did Frances Bavier win for her portrayal of Aunt Bee?
8. Who of the cast of The Andy Griffith Show transferred with Frances Bavier to Mayberry RFD?
A. Jim Nabors
B. Don Knotts
C. George Lindsey
9. How many times was Frances Bavier married?
10. Becoming a recluse and dying in 1989, which animal did Frances Bavier have 14 of living with her when she died?
Pine River Consulting 2022