for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Number Quiz
The answers to this quiz are numbers based around cultural and historical knowledge.
March 21, 2021
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: earnthis.net)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. I am the number of claws on your average cat; I am the only number where the sum of my digits equals half of me; I was intended to be used in the title of Joseph Heller's most famous novel?
2. I am the amendment that ended U.S. Prohibition of alcohol; I am the total number of spots on a standard die; I am the number of months of an elephant's pregnancy?
3. I am the number of vertebrae in your lower spine and also your upper spine; the number of chromosomes in a pea; I was the longest reigning French Louis?
4. I am the sum of the first 8 prime numbers; I was a Talking Heads album; I was used in the title of a famous TV series?
5. I am the atomic number of uranium; I am the number of days in a northern hemisphere summer; I am the number of letters in the longest place name in the world?
6. I am the number of Mozart symphonies; I am the age at which Jane Austen died; George H. W. Bush was this numbered US President?
7. I am the percentage of nitrogen in the atmosphere; I am the number of cards in a tarot deck; I am the atomic number of platinum?
8. I am the age Muhammad was when he died; I am the number of albums made by Elvis Presley; I am the number of home runs hit in a season each by Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa in 1998?
9. I am the number of episodes of Fawlty Towers; I am the number of pairs of ribs most people have; I am the number of people who have walked on the moon as at 2021?
10. I am the number of tiles in a game of Scrabble; Benjamin Franklin is the face on this U S bank note; I am the number of prime numbers whose digits are in strictly ascending order e.g. 239?
Pine River Consulting 2022