for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Raquel Welch - Timeless Beauty
Ten questions on one of the world's most gorgeous women.
October 01, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Raquel Welch @ imdb.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Born in 1940, what first name was Raquel Welch given?
2. Raquel Welch's first movie appearance was an uncredited role in which 1960's musical?
A. Sweet Charity
B. The Music Man
D. Blue Hawaii
3. What movie launched Raquel Welch as an international star?
B. One Million Years B. C.
C. Sex Quartet
D. Fantastic Voyage
4. In the movie One Million Years B.C. how many lines did Raquel Welch have?
5. For what film did Raquel Welch receive a Golden Globe award as best actress in a drama or comedy?
A. Myra Breckenridge
B. Lady in Cement
C. The Three Musketeers
D. Mother, Jugs and Speed
6. As of 2013, how many times has Raquel Welch been married?
7. Raquel Welch has also displayed her acting versatility by appearing in what Broadway play in 1982?
A. Woman of the Year
8. In 1982 Raquel Welch was also sacked from the film of what Steinbeck novel for allegedly being "too old"?
A. Of Mice and Men
B. East of Eden
C. Grapes of Wrath
D. Cannery Row
9. Which actor said, "Raquel Welch is the rudest, most unprofessional actress I've ever had the displeasure of working with, and if I could, I would spank her from here to Aswan."
A. Steve McQueen
B. James Garner
C. James Mason
D. Omar Sharif
10. After a lay-off of over ten years from movie-making, in what film did Raquel Welch appear in 2001, ending her hiatus?
B. Legally Blonde
C. A Beautiful Mind
D. Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Conditions of Use