for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jason Alexander
What do you know about the life and career of Jason Alexander?
January 22, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Jason Alexander @ Canada Media)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Jason Alexander starred as George in the hit sitcom, "Seinfeld." What was George's last name?
2. Jason Alexander attended a university in New England but did not graduate. In 1995, he was given an honorary degree by the same university. What university was it?
A. Boston University
B. Boston College
C. University of New Hampshire
D. Amherst College
3. What role did Jason Alexander play in the 1990 psychological thriller/horror film "Jacob's Ladder"?
B. Jacob Singer
4. How many children does Jason have with his wife Daena E. Title?
5. In 2006, Alexander won the tournament final of Celebrity Poker Showdown at Harrah's in New Orleans, having been broadcast on Bravo. Alexander won $500,000 for what charity?
A. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
B. Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
C. American Cancer Society
D. United Way of America
6. In 2001, Jason Alexander starred in the much-hyped but unsuccessful TV sitcom, "Bob Patterson." Alexander starred as Patterson. What was Patterson's occupation?
A. exercise guru
B. screen writer
C. motivational speaker
7. What role did Jason Alexander play in the 2004 musical version of "A Christmas Carol"?
A. Jacob Marley's Ghost
B. Ebenezer Scrooge
C. Bob Cratchit
D. Ghost of Christmas Present
8. Before breaking into acting, Jason Alexander was accomplished in what field of entertainment?
9. Jason Alexander won the 1989 Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical for his role in
A. Jerome Robbins' Broadway
B. Sherlock Holmes: The Musical
C. Grand Hotel
D. Whistle Down the Wind
10. Jason has been a prominent public supporter of an initiative of moderate Israelis and Palestinians who want to achieve a mutual peace agreement between their societies. What's it called?
A. Peace in Our Time
B. Peace Now
C. Moderates for Peace
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by